Can gentle and good care help my hyper pigmentation overtime?

I recently used a product called derma wand , i previously had some pigmentation areas around my nose however it wasn't too bad at all however since i used this derma wand which has which uses something with radio frequency waves or something , it made it so much worse , that it has become darker all around my nose and it's been more than 2 months , i have been trying to treat it with hydroquinone, aha, peels everything just seems to agrivate it, it just seems that gentle soothing things help to make it better but i just wanted to ask, will it eventually fade away and go in if i care for the area gently, my routine, is... Use cetaphile as a gentle cleanser, toner , la roche posay miccellar physcological toner , as a very gentle toner and sometimes i scrub with a very gentle exfoliant veryy gentle this seems to help it slightly and then i moisturise with La roche posay Cica plase baume B5. It doesn't matter how long it takes but will it eventually reduce?. Thank you.
Thanks for the question, and sorry to hear about your problem. I recommend that you speak with your dermatologist. From your question, it appears that something that you used, the derma wand may have exacerbated an underlying problem rather than helping it. As the tissues are trying to heal, most of the other products that you seem to be using seem to hurt rather than help as well. If you have been working on this for some time, it is likely that the next step will be to work with a physician to understand what is causing the problem and make sure that there is nothing more involved that needs to be addressed. Often, conservative care such as you describe later in your question is quite beneficial. Many skin problems will resolve with time and gentle care, as you are describing. The fact that yours has persisted suggests that more therapy may be needed, both to help the problem resolve faster and also to ensure there is nothing else that needs to be done. Many dermatologists will have access to products that can help with this sort of problem. In some cases, laser therapy can also be beneficial. On the other hand, time may be the best cure. Your dermatologist can help you know what to do. Please speak with your doctor.