I sometimes hear faint repetitions of what I heard many times before - what could be wrong with me?

Ok, this is definatly going to be a weird one. I sometimes hear,faint, repetitions of what I heard many times, like some of my fav vids on youtube, or songs I listened om my computer, or even once or twice, what I read enacting characters speech in my mind with the voice of a character I think suits him best from a videogame..It's absolutly random. Sometimes a frase from a vid would repeat itself forever. Sometimes I get a full song, but it would reapeat for 30 min. Also I mostly get the things I heard on my pc, but once it was my rington, complete with buzz of the vibration alert on the table. Last year I got clean sheet of health in the military, And there is no other significant problems. But this is maddening.
Thanks for your question and sorry to hear about your problem. Many people can hear different things inside of their heads for one reason or another, so it is important to speak with your doctor. Sometimes this is something that is due to our memory and the way that we process this sort of information, but sometimes it can be a sign of something more serious. It is obviously quite difficult to gather the appropriate information that we need to know without knowing more information about you and what seems to be happening, and so I would advise you to discuss this with your doctor. If the repetition begins to become independent voices, it can be a sign of something potentially more serious as well, especially if these voices begin to tell you to do things. For the time being, it will be best for you to discuss your unique situation with your doctor before this becomes something more. If you have any thoughts of hurting yourself or others, please speak with your doctor or healthcare provider immediately.

Other Psychiatrists