Do I have a yeast infection?

I am 14 and never had sex, but I have discharge that is white and thick and sometimes chunky about a week or so before my period. Some of the skin on my outer lips are a little dry and flaky, and the skin between my butt and vagina are dry and flaky and sometimes itchy. Is it a yeast infection? If so, how to treat it? If not, how to heal the skin?
Your symptoms certainly sound a lot like a yeast infection, so I recommend that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. The typical symptoms of yeast infection are a red irritated labia and white thick discharge similar to what you describe. These kinds of infections occur independent of any sexual activity and the fact that you have never had sex does not make it unlikely that you would get a yeast infection. These infections occur often for unknown reasons, but they are also associated with certain other conditions such as diabetes and the recent use of antibiotics. Yeast infections are generally benign, but are annoying enough that you should always seek out treatment. I would suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. In your case this could be either a family doctor or pediatrician. He or she will likely do a physical exam and might even obtain a sample of the discharge to look under the microscope to make sure that this is not something other than a yeast infection such as bacterial vaginosis which has similar symptoms. If a yeast infection is diagnosed, then you can get treatment which is usually an intravaginal applicator of an anti fungal medication or a single dose of 150 mg of fluconazole all both of which are very effective.