I have a lump behind my ear and on my neck. What could it be?

The one behind my ear hurts when I touch it and the one on my neck doesn't hurt but its soft feeling
Sorry to hear that you have a lump behind your ear, and in your neck that are bothering you. It will be difficult to tell you with any certainty exactly what is going on without being able to examine you and take a thorough history (which is why you should see a physician), but I can give you some ideas, and point you in the right direction as far as where to go. It is possible that both of the bumps are lymph nodes that are swollen and palpable. Lymph nodes are part of your immune system, and they will swell in response to an infection or any other process that is activating your immune system. The head and neck is fairly predictable in terms of different locations being drained by specific lymph nodes. Thus if there was a scratch, or infection of your scalp in a particular area, the adjacent lymph nodes that drain the lymphatics in that area would respond (and get bigger until the infection is cleared). The fact that the bump behind your ear is painful to the touch makes me think that you may have an infection behind your ear, and the lymph node in your neck is large due to the infection. I would recommend going to see an Ear Nose and Throat physician (or ENT) to get examined. They will be able to help you out. Best of luck.