Are my medications correct for me?

I take diazepam 8mg a day, paracetamol 1 g per day, ramapril, bisoporoll, promazine hydrocholoride, fluoxetine, lansoprozole, tramadol 400 mg a day and Naprosyn 250 mg twice a day. I am feeling a bit funny after taking for a few days is there anything to worry about
Thank you very much for your question. I recommend that you speak with your doctor about your concerns. Diazepam is a benzodiazepine medication that is often used to treat anxiety, muscle spasms, or seizures. Paracetamol, also known as acetaminophen, is a non-narcotic pain reliever and antiinflammatory that is available over the counter. Ramapril is an ACE inhibitor medication that works to lower blood pressure. Bisoporol is a beta blocker that can be used for the management of high blood pressure and heart rate. Fluoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor that is commonly prescribed to treat depression. Promazine is a phenothiazine medication that is often used as an antipsychotic medication. Lansoprazole is a proton pump inhibitor used for the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease; it works to suppress the secretion of acid within your stomach. Tramadol is a narcotic like pain reliever. Naprosyn is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medication that is used to relieve pain. It has been effectively used for pain related to arthritis, headaches, back pain, etc. It is not possible to evaluate your medication list and its appropriateness for you without knowing the full extent of your medical history. You should speak with your doctor about your concerns to determine if any changes to your medication list are warranted.

Other Psychiatrists