What are the chances I got a STD?

Are your chances of getting a STD from a guy reduced if it is quick vaginal penetration? I had a brief sexual encounter without a condom. No ejaculation occurred and it was only between 5 and 10 thrusts. There was no evidence of an std on the guy and as far as he knows he doesn't have any. But I don't think he's been tested for all of them recently.
I recommend that you discuss this issue with your primary care doctor. I think your chances of having obtained a sexual transmitted infection from this sexual encounter have mostly to do with whether or not your partner was infected with any STD. A sexual encounter such as the one that you described is probably just as likely to pass along many of the sexually transmitted infections as any other sexual encounter that is unprotected without a condom. The only exception to this might be HIV which typically requires ejaculation. However, smaller amounts of ejaculation occur even prior to climax and thus even this cannot be guaranteed. Even with all this said, your chances of obtaining an infection on this one sexual encounter are low statistically. However, if you were to come in to my office I would certainly test you for the usual sexually-transmitted infections such as gonorrhea and chlamydia. These tests are quick and can be done in the office. Later on if you requested, I would also test you for HIV though I have no suspicions that you obtain this infection. Regardless, I suggest you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician so that the two of you can discuss what testing should be done next. Remember to always use a condom when you have a sexual encounter with a new partner.

9815 E Harry St