What could this bitter taste in the back of my mouth be?

For a little over a month i have had this bitter taste in the back of my mouth. I have no idea what it could be, and nothing i do makes it go away.
Sorry to hear about your problem and I recommend that you speak with your doctors">doctor about your situation. One of the most common causes of a bitter taste in the back of the throat is acid reflux. Many people will not complain about the sensation of heartburn, but will still have some symptoms of silent reflux. Some of these symptoms include feeling like something is stuck in your throat (AKA globus sensation), intermittent hoarseness or other voice changes, coughing up phlegm, and a bitter taste in the back of your throat. If you are having any of these symptoms, then speaking with your doctor can be a good first step to help you start to feeling better. There are also many over the counter products that are available and can help you to reduce some of these symptoms in some cases. As most of them are so well tolerated, many doctors will start with an empiric trial of an anti-reflux medication before they even know whether or not you have reflux. If your symptoms improve, then they consider that a part of making the diagnosis. There are many other causes as well, and your dentist may be able to help with some of these. Please speak with your doctor about your specific situation.