ZocdocAnswersI've been feeling dizzy and heart feels weird. What could this be?

Question

I've been feeling dizzy and heart feels weird. What could this be?

I have wee in my blood and my heart feels weird what could this be? ive been feeling really dizzy all day and my wee has blood in and my heart feels really weird and painfull

Answer

I am sorry to hear about your symptoms. It sounds like you are feeling extremely ill. As it it not possible to provide an accurate diagnosis without an in-person evaluation, I recommend you arrange an appointment with a primary care physician. Dizziness can be caused by many disorders. It is possible you are having an arrhythmia, or abnormal heart rhythm. In arrhythmias, that heart can beat so quickly that it cannot completely fill between beats. Patients often experience lightheadedness, dizziness, and palpitations and can even lose consciousness. It is also possible your heart is beating too slowly. In this case, your heart may not be pumping enough blood to your body, which can make you feel dizzy. Your doctor may need to perform an EKG to further evaluate for this. Losing blood in your urine suggests an abnormality of the genitourinary tract. This could be related to a urinary tract infection, kidney stone, or a primary kidney problem. You will need a urine test to help determine the cause of this symptom. Other patients experience dizziness due to an inner ear problems. In rare cases, stroke can cause dizziness. Given the potential severity of your symptoms, I strongly recommend you arrange to see a primary care physician.