My stomach has been hurting. What could be causing this?

I'm 26 felmale for 3 months my stomach has been hurting after I eat and is getting bigger I'm in so much pain and my doctor can't find out why
Generalized abdominal pain can have many different causes. I suggest that you see your primary care physician for a consultation to explain the specific nature of your abdominal pain, the onset, timing, duration of the pain, and any alleviating or aggravating factors. Peptic ulcer disease is one potential cause of abdominal pain. Peptic ulcer disease is a breakdown in the inner lining of your stomach or your duodenum (the first portion of your small intestine). This can manifest as abdominal pain after eating and includes a variety of causes. Most frequently, peptic ulcer disease is caused by a bacterium called Helicobacter pylori or by the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) that include aspirin, ibuprofen, and naproxen. Other causes can also include biliary colic, which is described as temporary right upper quadrant pain that occurs after meals and is due to contraction of the gallbladder against a temporarily obstructing gallstone, reflux, or something more insidious such as gastric cancer. It is not possible to receive a diagnosis without first being evaluated thoroughly by a physician. As such, I recommend that you make an appointment with your primary care physician or seek a consultation at a walk in clinic to describe your symptoms in detail and undergo a physical examination.

Other Surgeons