I felt an extremely sharp pain in my ear and under my tongue.What could it be?

I cleared my throat and swallowed, I felt an extremely sharp pain in from my ear. Now it hurts a little when I'm swallowing or moving my jaw...... But hurts really bad when I move my tongue and rub my lips together (like I put on chapstick). Should I go to a Doctor right away or what should I do? Thank You in advance
Ear and throat pain can have multiple causes, some benign and others more serious, therefore I recommend that you see your doctor or a healthcare professional for evaluation and testing and treatment if necessary. Jaw pain is a common complaint, and often times it may present transiently and spontaneously resolved with no serious underlying cause. However, there are certain chronic conditions that can lead to jaw pain. Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ disorder) is a chronic inflammation of the joint where the mandible inserts into the skull at the sphenoid bone. This condition can lead to significant pain with jaw movement and typically has point tenderness on exam near the joint, which is located behind the pinna of the ear. Anti-inflammatory medication and rest, such as avoiding chewing gum, are common treatments of this condition. Another cause of jaw and mouth pain is a condition called trigeminal neuralgia, which is an irritation of the trigeminal nerve, which provides the sensory nerve fibers to the face. This condition is associated with shooting pains in the face, sometimes numbness and tingling as well, that can be debilitating. There are certain medications that have been shown to reduce symptoms for this condition. Additional infection of the sinuses or throat, such as pharyngitis, can also lead to throat pain and face pain. If you have had symptoms of recent upper respiratory infection, this could also be the source of your pain. Again, please see your doctor or healthcare professional for evaluation.