My fiance and I have been trying to conceive for over a year, and nothing seems to happen. What should I do?

Dont know if im even ovulating, iiregular periods, endomitriosis and PCOS
Thank you for your question, and I am sorry for the stress this has been causing you and your fiance. In order to provide an accurate recommendation, I would need to know more information. I would need to review the entire medical history of both you and your fiance. I would also need to perform a thorough physical exam. In addition, you may require other testing. Only after collecting this information would I be able to provide a recommendation. Therefore, I strongly encourage you to schedule an appointment with a fertility specialist. Difficulty with conception is a common problem with many potential explanations. As mentioned, it is important that couples try to conceive for a prolonged period of time before exploring other potential causes. The problem is just as commonly an issue with the male partner as it is the female partner. It could be due to a chromosomal disorder, testicular abnormality decreased sperm count, or abnormal sperm. For women, it could be due to premature ovarian failure, problems with the uterus, or hypercoagulability. Men may need to undergo a formal sperm analysis. Women may need to undergo a full pelvic exam or a transvaginal ultrasound. I encourage you to discuss these possibilities with a fertility expert.