For the past 4 months, I have lower back pain when I am sitting or when laying on my stomach. What is wrong with me?

Prescribed Cataflam 2 weeks ago but no results.
Thank you for your question. In order to provide an accurate diagnosis, I would need more information. I would need to review your entire medical history and also perform a thorough physical exam. In addition, you may need to undergo further testing, such as an x-ray or MRI. Only after collecting this information would it be possible to provide a diagnosis. Therefore, I encourage you to schedule an appointment with a spine surgeon to discuss this issue. There are many potential causes of lower back pain. You may have simply suffered a muscle strain. This typically takes rest and conservative measures, such as heating pads or analgesics, before it resolves. Obesity can cause lower back pain due to the additional strain it places on this area. You may be suffering osteoarthritis. This can develop due to bony overgrowth where vertebrae connect to each other. Disc herniation can cause pain. This occurs when the cushioning substances between vertebrae pushes outward, which can cause pain and compression of nerve roots. Spinal stenosis can cause pain, as well. Another possibility is a vertebral fracture. It will not be possible to provide a diagnosis without more information. Therefore, I strongly encourage you to see a spine surgeon.