My wife's pregnancy test was positive and said she was 3 weeks plus. What doe it mean?

My wife went for pregnat test and the result where positive and it says 3 weeks plus,what does three weeks plus mean?
Apparently, whatever pregnancy test your wife took seems to have some sort of indicator as to how far along she likely is. If this were a urine pregnancy test, then I would say that the accuracy of this is questionable at best. Three weeks plus simply means that the test thinks that she is at least three weeks pregnant. Keep in mind that since the time of pregnancy is taken from the first day of the last menstrual period, being three weeks pregnant usually means that you have just become pregnant. If this was a blood test at OBGYN's office, then it is possible that the test which measures the quantity of beta hCG is estimating that she is just over three weeks pregnant. In either case, I suppose that the correct thing to say here is congratulations. Your wife will need to have an ultrasound done soon to make sure that the pregnancy is intrauterine. Make sure that she goes back to her OB/GYN for any unusual symptoms such as vaginal bleeding, pelvic pain, or symptoms of painful urination. Using a pregnancy wheel, which is an electronic device used to determine when her due date is, you can figure out when she will be due and thus estimate when the child should arrive. Again, please follow-up with her OB/GYN.