My sister is feeling nauseous and dizzy, and she vomited earlier. What could this be?

she is 16 years old and she felt dizzy out of nowhere
Thank you for your question and I am sorry that she is not feeling well. There are many possible answers, and hopefully she has improved already by the time that you are reading this. In any case, I recommend that you speak with a doctor. Most often, this sort of thing is caused by a short lived virus such as the stomach flu. The dizziness can often be explained by dehydration, which can make people feel whoozy when they stand too quickly. There are obviously many other things that could explain her symptoms. Depending on more of the story, pregnancy can often cause the symptoms that you are describing, although that answer may not make anyone excited. Motion sickness can result in some of these same problems, as can a host of problems that affect the inner ear and the other systems in the body that help with balance. The key is that more information is needed. Speaking with your, or her, doctor should be able to at least help to get you some of those answers that you need. He or she will be able to identify additional symptoms and suggest some tests or therapy if they are needed. Again, please speak with a doctor about this question.