I am having pain when I pee - and I fainted after peeing one time. What is wrong with me?

I noticed today that when wiping, the tissue paper is pink, there is no blood visible in the toilet, however every time i pee i wipe and it is pink. i have a constant feeling of needing to pee even though my bladder is empty. while peeing it does not hurt however the second it is empty i get a sharp stinging feeling inside. the last time that i went pee it was a bit longer than the others and i wiped and it seemed to be a bit darker pink ( not by much) and then i could feel that i was about to faint, and i fainted and when i got back up i was very very pale. i have fainted before but only at the fear of needles, and i was not thinking or near needles at all. I also have had unprotected sex about 4 days ago (not with a new partner) if that could have anything to do with this.
I think you may have a few things going on. First, anytime that you have any burning with urination and/or you think you may have blood in your urine, then you should schedule an appointment with your doctor so that you could have a urinalysis done to see if you have a urinary tract infection. Assuming you get this testing done and you find that you don't have a urinary tract infection, then you will need to look for other causes for your burning with urination and pelvic pain. If this is been an ongoing problem, then it is possible you have something called interstitial cystitis. This is a condition that we do not understand that well, but causes symptoms similar to urinate tract infection without the infection itself. The symptoms can come and go over time and many people respond to medications when they need them. The fact that you passed out shortly after urinating is actually quite common symptom. It is usually found in people that are prone to what we called vasovagal reactions. An example of a vasovagal reaction is the faintness or lightheadedness/passing out that one might get one seeing blood or seeing a needle. Therefore, it is not surprising that you also had the same sensation during or just after urination. Again, I would suggest that you would schedule an appointment with your primary care physician to evaluate this problem.