I have been getting extreme headache. What could it be?

Hello. I have been getting extreme headache to where I can barley keep my eyes open and just want to sleep. My headache occur in my eyes and base of neck. When I tip my head forward where I'm looking down I have a line of some sort that sticks out really bad attaching from the base of my neck down to my spine bone. I need to know if this could be causing my headache and what it is that sticks out. Help ASAP please!
You are describing an extreme headache and neck pain. I recommend that you see your primary care doctor. Headaches are common; however, they can be a sign of something more serious. Headaches have a very broad differential. If this is one of the worst headaches of your life, it may be caused by a subarachnoid hemorrhage which is a bleed that is in the subarachnoid space of the brain. It could be caused by a ruptured aneurysm, which is a medical emergency. People who suffer from this have an acute onset of severe headaches that is described as the worse headache of their lives. They can also have neck pain. Other causes of headaches could be migraines. Migraines have a broad presentation but peoples can have an aura such as flashes of light before the onset of the headache. Other causes of headaches could be an infection such as meningitis. There could be bacteria or viral meningitis. People who are at risk are people who live in close proximity to others such as dorms or nursing homes. It can be associated with sensitivity to light called photophobia. They also have neck rigidity. You should see your primary doctor as soon as possible. If you cannot make an appointment sooner, you should go to the emergency room if you develop fevers, weakness, photophobia, and somnolence.