Do I have a thyroid problem?

I have recevied the results of my T3..T4 and TSH blood test report.. I want to know if I have thyroid or not
It is not possible for me to tell whether or not you have a thyroid problem without seeing the values of your T3, T4, and TSH, so I recommend that you speak with your doctor. However, I can give you a sense of what normal is so that you might be a will to tell when looking at your tests whether or not you have a thyroid problem. The most important test of those three is definitely the TSH. This is the most sensitive test to determine whether or not you have a thyroid problem. If the TSH level is too low for example 0.5 or less, then that might mean that you have hyperthyroidism or too much thyroid. If you're TSH level is too high such as above five then you might have hypothyroidism or too little thyroid hormone. The T3 and T4 levels which of the actual thyroid hormones are obtained only when the TSH is abnormal or in some other circumstances. If you're TSH is within normal limits than most likely you do not have a thyroid problem. I would suggest that you schedule an appointment with an endocrinologist. He or she can review these values and help you determine whether or not you have a thyroid problem. The most common type of thyroid problem is hypothyroidism.

Nearby Endocrinologists

Other Endocrinologists