How can I increase my chances on getting my wife pregnant?

Me and my wife have been trying for three months to have a child and we have sex twice a day
I would suggest that your wife schedule an appointment with her OB/GYN to further discuss this issue. First I should say that it is not uncommon for it to take several months for a couple to achieve pregnancy even when their frequency of intercourse is high. In general, we recommend that couples have intercourse about every other day starting just after the woman's menstrual cycle ends continuing for 10 days to two weeks. The reason for this is that this guarantees that you will have intercourse at least once or twice during the window of ovulation. Ovulation typically occurs on about the 14th of the menstrual cycle. However, not all women are that regular. Thus it may not be a bad idea for you to go out and purchase and over-the-counter ovulation detector. These can be purchased at most grocery stores and pharmacies. In ovulation detector detects a hormone that spikes two days before ovulation. Thus when the tests comes positive, it tells you that you have intercourse that same day. Since it is so common for people to have difficulty getting pregnant in the first few months of trying, most physicians will not even start a workup for infertility unless you have tried to achieve pregnancy in this way for at least 12 months without success. Again, I would suggest that your wife schedule an appointment with her OB/GYN to further discuss this issue.