Why does my head hurt?

Like the back of my head hurts and it's like a throbbing pain like when I exercise and Lift weight I get this pain shot in the back of my head and it hurts so much, and another thing is my head also hurts when I masturbate. I don't know, I'm worried and I might go to the emergency room tomorrow.
Thank you for your question. There are many possible explanations, and it will be important that you discuss your concerns with your doctor. It is interesting that each of these scenarios that you describe are things that would tend to raise your blood pressure. Some people can experience head pain or pressure when their blood pressure spikes, which can sometimes be a sign of some concerning symptoms. Others will experience some symptoms of headache due to migraines, cluster headaches, tension headaches, or myriad other reasons. All of these will depend on your age, gender, risk factors, and family history as to which is the most likely explanation for your symptoms. Whenever one has a change in his or her overall health that persists, is associated with other symptoms, or is significant, one should speak with his or her doctor to determine what has caused the change. Some simple physical exam findings and even just your vital signs can provide crucial information towards clarifying an explanation for what you describe. Please speak to your doctor about these symptoms, and I hope that you begin to feel better soon.

Other Neurologists