I have cloudy urine, frequent kidney pain and stomach pain. What is wrong with me?

Cloudy urine, frequent kidney pain, stomach pain Now first off I came home from work and felt fine. I then masturbated(Please excuse this, I just want to be 100% honest) before I fell asleep when I fell asleep there was a area where the blanket was kinda bundled up and was right under my right kidney(Which is the one I am experiencing pain in). I have only been awake now for about an hour in a half since then and I am in quite a bit of pain. I urinated and I felt no pain from the urination ,but it was rather cloudy. I've heard sperm sometimes can make your urine rather cloudy and I am unsure weather sleeping with that lump of blankets under my kidney could cause me this pain. Please help!
It is not clear to me exactly what is causing this pain or what is causing your cloudy urine, so I recommend that you make an appointment with your primary care physician. Certainly one of the signs of a urinary tract infection is cloudy urine, however without any pain or burning with urination, this makes a urinary tract infection quite unlikely. In addition, urinary tract infections are very infrequent in males. I still think that you should probably have a urinalysis by your doctor. This is a very quick test that can look for signs of infection, but can also look for other reasons why you have cloudy urine such as protein in the urine. When you say kidney pain, I'm going to assume you mean that you have pain in one of your two flanks. Certainly the might have slept in a weird way which could result in this pain. In this case it would be a musculoskeletal pain rather than a deeper organ based pain. If in fact you do have a urinary tract infection, then kidney pain could be the sign of a more serious issue. When infection ascends from the bladder to the kidney, we call this pyelonephritis. Overall, I would probably suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician Is testing done.