I got married 4 months ago, but we are not being able to conceive. What can we do?

i make a marrige but my wife no pregnet what problem i need chech up? proble is that every month my wife menses start my hope is broken.
I would suggest that your wife schedule an appointment with her OB/GYN to further discuss this issue. Generally speaking, I should say that it is not uncommon for a couple to have difficulty achieving pregnancy if they only tried for a few months. In fact, most fertility specialists will not initiate a work up for infertility until a couple has tried for at least 12 months unsuccessfully to achieve pregnancy. In general, most doctors recommend that a couple have intercourse about every other night starting just after the woman's period for about 10 days to two weeks. The idea here is to have intercourse at some point around the time of ovulation which typically occurs on day 14 of a woman cycle. You and your wife could consider using an ovulation detector which could help determine what day you should have intercourse. An ovulation detector which can be purchased at most pharmacies and detects the level of the LH hormone which is a hormone that spikes just prior to ovulation. Thus when the ovulation detector becomes positive, that is the date you should have intercourse. This can help especially if your wife is somewhat irregular. If after eight more months you're still on able to achieve pregnancy then you should be worked up by a fertility specialist. The initial workup usually consists of a semen analysis, hormonal testing in the woman, and imaging of the uterus and fallopian tubes. Good luck.