I have a strange white pimple like thing on inner ring of anus. What could it be?

When I looked inside I notice 2 or 3 small white bumps inside my anus (the doctor somehow didn't notice these things). Now, I looked at a lot of very disgusting, and not so disgusting pictures of both Hemorrhoids and Anal Warts; neither of which look anything like what is inside my anus. One of them looks almost to be protruding from the surface, though when I tried to move it, it stayed in place. I noticed that it gets more...I guess inflamed when I apply pressure like I'm going to defecate. It is incredibly itchy, much unlike a wriggling. Let me say one thing though: they are very white, much like a pimple. It is isolated within that area so I'm not sure if its something which spreads.
Thank you for your question regarding the anal lesions you have noticed. It is important that you visit your primary care physician who can visually inspect these lesions and determine what they may be. It is impossible to diagnose your condition without seeing them in person. There are several possibilities for what is causing these lesions. Genital herpes usually starts off as vesicles--small fluid filled, round blisters. These vesicles can eventually rupture and leave painful ulcers behind. Anal warts are caused by the human papilloma virus and can look like small bumps the color of your skin or are cauliflower-like in appearance. They can present as a single wart but are usually in clusters and painless, although some occasionally cause discomfort or itchiness. Hemorrhoids are normal veins that exist in the rectum but can become a problem when they are swollen, itchy, and painful. They can also cause rectal bleeding that can range from bleeding just on the toilet paper when wiping or bleeding that coats the stool. The best thing to prevent hemorrhoids is to make sure you are not constipated, by eating lots of fiber in the form of fruits and vegetables. Again, please visit your doctor who can identify the source of these anal lesions.