Make an appointment:
(i.e. Dermatologists)

My testicles are red and very sensitive. What can I do?

I used nair on my nut sack to remove hair balls. What can I use to sooth the pain
That is a great question and one that is best answered by your primary care doctor or a doctor specializing in the care of the urogenital region such as a urologist. From the limited history provided, it seems that you are having irritation to the skin around your testicles related to the use of nair. There are several possible causes of this, and only after a complete history and physical examination can it be decided the exact cause and what treatment options are available, but in the meanwhile, you may consider some symptomatic treatment of the affected area which is described here. If it is a rash of the skin alone, you can consider treating the symptoms with a calming lotion such as calomine or using a ice or heating pack. If there is an underlying skin infection, or perhaps something even more concerning such as an infection related to your testicles, this can be something much more serious and would require urgent evaluation and treatment. Because it is difficult to know the seriousness of your condition from your history, it is recommended that you see a doctor to discuss all the possible causes and treatment options that are available.
This answer is for general informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or (in the United States) 911 immediately. Always seek the advice of your doctor before starting or changing treatment. Medical professionals who provide responses to health-related questions are intended third party beneficiaries with certain rights under Zocdoc’s Terms of Service.

Nearby Doctors

  • Dr. Sitha Miller
    Dr. Sitha Miller MD
    Primary Care Doctor
    Avg Rec:
    943 N Andover Road
    Andover, KS 67002

Other Doctors

  • Dr. Gladys Martinez
    Dr. Gladys Martinez DO
    Primary Care Doctor
    Avg Rec:
    1001 NW 13th Street
    Boca Raton, FL 33486
  • Dr. Paul Leitner
    Dr. Paul Leitner MD
    Primary Care Doctor
    Avg Rec:
    8540 South Sepulveda Blvd
    Los Angeles, CA 90045
  • Dr. Brian Price
    Dr. Brian Price MD
    Primary Care Doctor
    Avg Rec:
    3607 Manor Rd
    Austin, TX 78723