Is this bump on my penis an STD or not?

I have some pictures available if it helps diagnose. But basically I had unprotected sex about 4 months ago. I am now noticing this bump and want to ,make sure if it's herpes or warts or something else.
Thank you for your question concerning STDs. It is important that you visit your primary care physician who can visually inspect the lesion on your penis and better diagnose what it might be given its location, size, and appearance. In addition, he or she can test you for other STDs which may not present with symptoms right away such as HIV, hepatitis, chlamydia, and gonorrhea. Genital herpes usually starts off as vesicles--small fluid filled, round blisters. These vesicles can eventually rupture and leave very painful ulcers behind. Usually herpes presents as multiple clusters of vesicles, versus a single lesion. Warts are caused by the human papilloma virus and look like small bumps the color of your skin or are cauliflower-like in appearance. They can present as a single wart but are usually in clusters and painless, although some occasionally cause discomfort or itchiness. A single lesion on the penis could also be an early sign of syphilis, with the lesion known as a chancre. This is usually a single non-painful ulcer that is firm to the touch and has distinct borders. It is important to identify syphilis early because it can progress and lead to more severe complications affecting the brain and heart. Please see your doctor who can properly diagnose you by inspecting the area and performing additional testing.