Is it normal to have a brown discharge after your menstrual cycle?

I had sex twice about two months ago (both times were protected sex but the last time he took off the condom put it in once then pulled out) ive been getting my regular heavy period on my regular dates but im having a brown discharge that lasts for about a week after my period is that normal ? I dont know if im pregnant... im scared. I think i look fatter but i dont know if its just because im paranoid or because i eat a lot or im actually pregnant please help me...
It is important to see a doctor to discuss these symptoms in person and to have a physical examination. Because you have had unprotected intercourse in the recent past, it is important to consider pregnancy. Your symptoms of persistent brown discharge after your period may represent a small amount of ongoing bleeding. if this is a change for you, it is important to see a primary care doctor or gynecologist. In addition to pregnancy, changes in your cycle can be caused by significant changes in body weight, or even by hormonal changes that require treatment, such as thyroid disorders. Too high or too low thyroid levels can cause fluctuations in the menstrual cycle, weight changes, diarrhea or constipation, or changes in hair or skin texture. A doctor can test for this. Changes in oral contraceptives can also alter the cycle. Any unprotected intercourse can lead to sexually transmitted infections, which can also cause discolored vaginal discharge. It is very important to be tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea. These two infections can be silent or produce minimal symptoms, but can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease and cause pain and fertility problems in the future. Be sure to see your doctor. it is recommended to be screened for chlamydia and gonorrhea at least once a year if there are no new partners, and to have a regular Pap smear and pelvic examination.