My son has low pulse rate 38bpm and 35.2c temperature. Should I be concerned?

He is 14 yrs old, very athletic but just out of sorts as if had a viral infection but otherwise fit
A heart rate of 38 beats per minute is certainly is quite slow, but not out of the realm of possibility in somebody that is young, in great shape, and perhaps resting or sleeping. The temperature of 35°C is low, but the first question I would have for you is where you took his temperature. An oral temperature or in armpit temperature is usually a bit lower than core body temperature. The other question that I would ask you was how he was feeling. If he was feeling quite ill and looked toxic to you, then these vital signs might be very concerning. If you took them when he was falling asleep and he was feeling fine, that these vital signs might be not be concerning it all. I would suggest that you schedule an appointment with his primary care physician, either a family doctor or a pediatrician. Certainly a good cardiac exam would be warranted with his heart rate is low. Perhaps your doctor would even want to perform in echocardiogram or an EKG just to make sure everything is fine. In terms of that temperature, I really don't know what to make of it unless he was sick, in which case I would want him to go to the hospital right away. Again, this is an issue that you can discuss with your primary care doctor, assuming he is feeling okay right now.