My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she cant keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?

My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she cant keep anything down including liquids. I gave her less than an ounce of water and she threw it up within a matter of seconds! I have tried infant tylenol crackers and water please help
So sorry to hear about this problem, and I hope that she is well already. It needs to be clear that this site does not replace medical advice. In all cases of immediate medical concerns, it is most important to speak with your doctor, as we are only able to help with general outlines of how some types of medical situations are sometimes treated, rather than more specific information. Within that context, a temperature and vomiting are something that most of us have had contact with as parents or patients. The key things to make sure and watch are that the fever doesn't get too high, that the vomiting is not overly severe, and that none of the symptoms are overly persistent. While any of these symptoms can be tolerated for a brief period of time in some people (in general), if the symptoms are leading to other problems, such as dehydration or febrile seizures, then they need to be treated or at least addressed by a physician. One of the best ways to look for dehydration is to make sure that a child is urinating at least once every 8 hours, and that the volume is appropriate. Please speak with your doctor about this question, and good luck!