I have "temporary" rash appearing on my stomach. What could it be?

I've noticed that sometimes I have these red blotches appear all over my stomach, they do not itch or are not raised. Usually I can see it appear and the disappear in front of my eyes within about 5 minutes, and it can come and go multiple times. Sometimes it appears more on the left side of my stomach.
That is a great question and one that is best answered by your primary care doctor or another medical professional who specializes in rashes such as a dermatologist. He or she will best be able to conduct a complete history and physical exam and decide upon the appropriate work up and possible treatment options available. It is difficult to assess your condition from the limited history provided as there is no information regarding your age, gender or other comorbidities so it is best that you discuss your concerns with your doctor as they are the most appropriate source for treatment options. It is not clear from your history whether these have been going on for a long time or not, and whether they are associated with anything you do such as with food items, laundry detergent, or medications. Until you see a doctor, you may consider symptomatic treatment of these rash spots such as using benadryl cream or lotions to see whether this helps with the redness. Regardless, it is important that you see a doctor who can evaluate and treat this issue that you are having and make sure it is not related to an allergy or something more serious.