I have slightly low blood pressure, tiredness, heart palpitations which have gotten worse recently, tiredness in my muscles and unexplained weight loss. What could it be?

i have slightly low blood pressure, tiredness, heart palpitations which have gotten worse recently, tiredness in my muscles and unexplained weight loss,
I am sorry to hear about your symptoms. Given your myriad symptoms, I strongly encourage you to schedule an appointment with a primary care physician. It is not possible to provide an accurate diagnosis without a thorough, in-person evaluation. It is also possible you are suffering from several different disorders causing these symptoms. Therefore, it is imperative that you see a physician. A low pulse rate can occur if there is abnormal conduction within the heart's normal electrical system. This can occur after a heart attack or with an inflammatory heart process. It can also occur in Lyme disease and hypothyroidism, and certain medications, such as beta blockers, can also cause a slow heart rate. People with slow heart rates often experience fatigue and palpitations. You will need to see a heart doctor to determine if you have an abnormality of your heart's conduction system. Your muscle fatigue and weight loss could be caused by many disorders, including hypothyroidism, autoimmune disorders such as a myositis, malignancy, or gastrointestinal disorder. It is not possible to determine the cause from your question alone. I encourage you to see a primary care doctor, who will perform a thorough history, physical exam, EKG, and blood work to help determine what is causing your symptoms.