I can't get to sleep at night and when I do sleep I wake up regularly. What is wrong with me?

I can't get to sleep at night and when I do sleep I wake up regularly during the night then find it hard to wake up on the morning and during the day I feel tired and sometimes can't keep my eyes open I also get really bad head aches which is like a sharp stabbing throbbing burning feeling all over my head it comes on sudden and can last from 10 mins up to 1 hour I also get dizzy and the room spins I get chest pain and abdominal pain on both sides sometime I can get sharp stabbing pains on the right side just on the bottom of my ribs and also all over the bottom of my abdominal I also feel sick as well and sometime vomit
I am sorry to hear that you have not been able to sleep well, and that you wake up regularly at night. Also that you have daytime sleepiness and headaches and that you are worried about what might be going on. I am happy to give you some of my initial thoughts about what might be going on, but ultimately I am going to recommend that you make an appointment to be evaluated by a sleep medicine specialist. If there is none around where you live, then an ENT (Ear Nose Throat) physician is a good place to start. They will be able to take more of a medical history, sleep history, and examine you (this is what you need to get an accurate diagnosis). It sounds to me like by history you may have some risk factors for sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a condition where your oxygen levels drop while you are sleeping which causes you to wake up over and over. Once you are awake, you breathe better, then you fall back asleep and the cycle repeats itself. Classically, people with sleep apnea have daytime sleepiness, headaches in the morning, and will even fall asleep while driving (which you can imagine would be very dangerous). A sleep medicine specialist may order a polysomnogram (sleep study) to better evaluate exactly what is happening to you when you are sleeping.