I am sorry to hear that you have some whitish lesions on your tonsils and that you are worried they may be tonsiloliths and that they may be bad for you. I am happy to give you some general information about tonsil stones, but ultimately I am going to recommend that you make an appointment to be seen by an ENT (Ear Nose Throat physician) aka otolaryngologist
to get evaluated. They will be able to take a history and examine you thoroughly which will let them make a more accurate opinion about what might be going on. Tonsiloliths (aka tonsil stones) are typically whitish, cheesy lesions that have a very found odor. This is because they are food debris that gets caught up within cryptic tonsils (cryptic meaning that there are multiple little pores, like a sponge). The food debris once caught becomes a nidus for bacteria to grow. Many of the bacteria in the mouth (and there are numerous bacteria since it is warm and moist) are anaerobic, meaning that they thrive in environments low in oxygen. They byproducts from the bacteria metabolizing the food debris cause a very foul smelling odor. These in an of themselves (the tonsil stones) are harmless other than the halitosis (bad breath). Nonetheless I recommend getting evaluated by an ENT to make sure that this is in fact what you have. Best of luck.