I'm constantly sick and in pain. What do I do?

Was told by ER a month ago that I have a lesion on my liver, and a 4cm ovarian dermoid. Always have kidney stones and infections, just had lithrotropsy in Feb 2013 on 10mm stone.
So sorry to hear about your continued problems. It sounds like there may be a number of different issues that are leading to you have such wide ranging and serious symptoms and problems. I recommend discussing them with your hepatologist. Problems with the liver can affect many different areas of your body, because your liver plays such a vital part of keeping your blood clean and making different products that are essential to keep your blood and body functioning appropriately. If the liver is not working right, then it is possible that it could lead directly to many of the symptoms that you are describing. Additionally, the fact that there is a lesion on your liver could indicate that whatever caused that lesion could be causing other problems in your body also. Some common causes of spots on the liver include alcohol and viruses, although there are other common causes as well. Also, some spots can come without an obvious reason for being. Regardless, they should be discussed with your hepatologist to make sure that they are followed or tested appropriately. He or she will also be able to tell you if this is related to your other symptoms. Please speak with your doctor about this question.

Other Gastroenterologists