I haven't had a bowel movement in 7 days. What could be wrong with me?

My bowels haven't moved in 7 days what's could be the problem and what could I do
I would suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. It sounds like you are suffering from constipation. Constipation is defined as either difficulty having a bowel movement because of a large hard stool or having less than three bowel movements per week. There are many many causes of constipation. When somebody presents to me with constipation the first thing I look at is what medications they take it home. Frequently there medications on their list that are culprits. For example, narcotic pain medications are frequently a cause of constipation in people that take them for chronic pain. If you're on one of these medications, this is almost certainly the cause. Another frequent cause of constipation is the condition irritable bowel syndrome. If you sometimes get constipation but also sometimes get diarrhea, this can be a sign that you have irritable bowel syndrome. Sometimes constipation can occur just because of a poor diet. If you're not getting enough fiber and not eating enough vegetables and fruits, this can sometimes result in constipation. Because you have not had a bowel movement in seven days, I would suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. He or she is likely to prescribe you a laxative such as docusate or Sennakot. MiraLAX is another option. All of these can be purchased over the counter.