Can drinking cranberry juice cure cystitis?

I'm 40, and I was just diagnosed as having cystitis. I want to treat it in the most natural way possible, and I've heard that cranberry juice is good for urinary tract infections. Can I cure my cystitis by drinking cranberry juice?
Cystitis refers to an infection of the bladder. This is a common occurrence, particularly among women. Individuals with cystitis may experience the need to urinate frequently or urgently, pain/difficulty with urinating, pain the lower abdomen, or blood in the urine. If you are having these symptoms, your doctor will want to examine you and obtain urine sample to confirm the diagnosis of cystitis. Cystitis is typically treated with antibiotics. There are a variety of medications available to treat the infection and they are relatively safe and effective . Depending on your history and medical problems, you may need to take the antibiotic for 3 to 14 days. It is important to take the antibiotic as directed by your doctor to prevent long-term risks of cystitis, such as scarring and kidney damage. Cystitis cannot be cured by drinking cranberry juice. However some studies show that it may be help prevent recurrent bladder infections. The studies are unclear about how much cranberry juice needs to be taken every day for it to be effective in preventing the infections. There are also a variety of other ways to prevent recurrent cystitis and it is important to talk to your doctor about this.