What would cause a large bump on one's vagina?

I know this question might sound kind of vague, but I've got a large bump on my vulva. What might cause this? It doesn't hurt or itch, and it's not discolored, it's just a big bump. I'm worried it's some kind of std symptom, but I don't really believe that's possible at this point.
Bumps on the vagina can be caused by multiple conditions. The physicians who are best qualified to help you deal with this problem include your primary care physician and your OB/GYN physician. A very common cause of large, painless bumps in the region of the vagina are Bartholin's cysts. These generally occur on the lower part of the vagina in the soft outer fleshy region referred to as the labia majora. They are often not painful, unless they become infected. A similar cyst, called the Skene's duct cyst, is also commonly found, although in a different location, closer to the urethra, where the urine exits. Clogged skin pores and sweat glands can occur in the region of the vagina, just as they occur anywhere on the skin surface. Several sexually transmitted infections can also cause bumps in the region of the vagina. These include genital herpes, which can cause blisters or sores; syphilis, which usually causes painless sores; and genital warts which usually cause painless fleshy protrusions. As always, diagnosis of this particular condition will require an examination by your personal physician. Scheduling an appointment with your primary care physician or OB/GYN doctor is strongly recommended.