Can skin tags form on one's foreskin?

Is it possible to get a skin tag on your foreskin? I'm an uncircumcised guy, 31 years old. I've got skin tags on other parts of my body, and this looks sort of like that. On the other hand, if it's a sign of an STD, I want to deal with it as soon as possible.
There are many causes of skin tags and other skin growths, both on the penis and elsewhere. The physicians who are best suited to help you deal with this problem include your primary care physician and your dermatologist. It is possible to develop skin tags on the foreskin, especially in a person who has skin tags elsewhere. Skin tags are often soft, fleshy, and easily stretched, non-painful, and usually attached to the underlying skin by a slightly narrower base. Skin tags may develop spontaneously or at a site of former trauma or irritation. Another more serious possibility would be genital warts. Genital warts are a sexually transmitted infection which cause fleshy, flat growths which are more common on the shaft of the penis but can occur on the foreskin as well. They are sometimes distinguishable from skin tags as they are often more irregular in shape and tend to be attached on a wider base. Treatment options for both skin tags and genital warts are similar and may involve direct removal or freezing, as determined by your physician. As always, diagnosis of this problem will require an examination by your personal physician. Making an appointment with your dermatologist or primary care physician is highly recommended.