What are the symptoms of h pylori?

How would I know if I had an H pylori infection? I understand that pylori can cause stomach ulcers, but I feel like my symptoms are also linked with Crohn's, and some other disease, too. So what's the special way to distinguish pyolri from the other possibilities?
It sounds like you've done some research about H-pylori. If I'm interpreting your question correctly, you have some concerning symptoms, and you would like to know if you have H pylori or possibly Crohn's disease. Without knowing what types of symptoms you have, I can't advise you what you should to be tested for. I'll give you a quick overview of each of the 2 conditions. 1. H-Pylori Infection: Helicobacter Pylori is a bacteria that is able to colonize the stomach or small intestine lining. It then is able to reduce the stomach's natural acid defenses causing the lining of the stomach or small intestine to break down forming an ulcer. These ulcers (also known as peptic ulcers) can be painful, can cause some slow bleeding into the GI track and can even perforate (break through the stomach) if not fixed. Diarrhea is typically not a symptom of peptic ulcer disease like it is with Crohn's 2. Crohn's disease - Crohn's is a type of inflammatory bowel disease where the body's immune system attacks the gastro-intestinal wall. The usual symptoms are abdominal pain, diarrhea which can be bloody, and weight loss. There are many, non-GI symptoms, they are less commonly seen. Your best is to schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. Depending on you symptoms, he or she may order an H-Pylori antibody test and possibly refer you to see a gastroenterologist. Good luck.

Other Gastroenterologists