What causes rashes to appear around the areolas?

My areolas have rashes all around them. To my knowledge, I'm not allergic to anything. So what could cause this strange outbreak on my breasts? Could it be an extreme reaction to some new clothing I have been wearing or new food I've been eating?
Rashes on the skin around the areolas, or nipples, is an extremely common medical problem. Fortunately, it is rarely serious. The physicians who will be well qualified to discuss this issue with you include your primary care doctor or your dermatologist. The most common cause of rash around the areolas is irritation of the skin. This is usually due to chafing and is worse in cold weather or with vigorous exercise. Good strategies for prevention including wearing a supportive bra, using a moisturizing barrier cream, and keeping the skin clean and dry. Occasionally, the rash can be due to a contact allergy. This is more common if you can identify a recent change in your daily routine, such as a new personal care product or laundry detergent. Fungal infections of the skin on the breasts is also quite common. In this case, the skin is more irritated, reddened and occasionally scaly. Treatment can include hygiene or an over the counter antifungal cream. As always, the diagnosis and the management of your specific condition will require a physical examination by your personal physician. If you have continued concerns, you should schedule an office visit with your primary care doctor or with your dermatologist.

Nearby Dermatologists