What causes stabbing sensations in the pelvis?

I'm a 26 year old woman and I've never had kids. Recently I've noticed my pelvis acting up a lot. What are the stabbing sensations I feel, and how can I get rid of them?
Pain in the pelvis is a common condition for both men and women. While there are some minor causes of this pain, this can also be a sign of a more serious condition. I encourage you to see your primary doctor to have this evaluated. The best way to think about what could be causing this pain is to think what is located in the pelvis. Firstly, there is an intricate system of muscles and bones in the pelvic floor that can cause aches and pains. These are normally worse with movement. Another major organ system in the region is the gynecologic system (ovaries, uterus, vagina). Common conditions that can cause pain are ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, uterine dysfunction (dysmenorrhea), or vaginitis. The urologic system (kidneys and bladder) can also cause problems (urinary tract infections, kidney stones). The gastrointestinal tract is also commonly implicated (appendicitis, constipation, diverticulitis, hemorrhoids). Any of these conditions can have either acute (sudden) or more chronic presentation. The stabbing nature of the pain can indicate that bones/muscles are more likely the culprit. The internal organs' sensation often causes more of a dull ache--but this is not perfect. In order to know how to treat this, we would first need to diagnose the problem. As you can see, there are many possible causes. Talk to your doctor.