What is the best way to remove facial spider veins?

Is there a good way to get rid of spider veins that appear on your face? I'm a woman in my 30s and I've been sailing recreationally for years. Now I'm feeling like those years of sun damage are catching up with me, because I'm sure I'm developing spider veins on my nose and maybe on my temples, too.
Spots and spider veins on the face are a distressing problem for many patients as they age. The doctors who will be well qualified to discuss this issue with you include your primary care doctor or your dermatologist. The first step towards fixing your problem of spider veins is preventing further damage to the skin, so that they do not continue to grow and multiply. This includes using a daily facial moisturizer, religious application of sun screen and, very importantly, limiting your exposure to direct sunlight! After this, there are basically two treatment options for spider veins, both of which a cosmetic surgeon or dermatologist may perform for you. The first is sclerotherapy, which involves the injection of small amounts of medication into the affected areas, which will cause the veins to slowly disappear. The problem of this method is that it can be painful and can result in swelling and bruising on the face. The second method is laser therapy, which is likely more expensive, but is well tolerated. It often requires several treatments to achieve its effect. As always, the diagnosis and the management of your specific skin concern will require a physical examination by your personal physician. Scheduling an office visit with your primary care doctor or your dermatologist is recommended.