What are the symptoms of liver lesions?

My doctor recently ran a few scans on me and found that I had several lesions on my liver. He is doing further tests to establish whether or not these are a serious problem, but in the meantime, I'm trying to figure out what effects they might cause. What are the symptoms of liver lesions?
There are several possible causes of 'liver lesions' on a routine scan, including various cysts or tumors, fatty liver, or findings consistent with hepatitis or cirrhosis. Most of these findings have the potential to be serious and to require evaluation. However, most of the time there are no symptoms of these lesions at the time they are discovered. There are however, many symptoms of liver disease, which can develop if there is true liver disease and it advances over time. These can include red spider lesions on the chest and face, yellowing of the skin and eyes, darkening of the urine, bloating and swelling of the belly and prominence of the veins on the abdominal wall, fluid in the abdomen, abdominal pain, and blood in the bowel movements or vomiting up amounts of blood. As always the diagnosis and the management of your particular concern is best done by the doctor who originally ordered the scans. Keeping good followup set up with them is highly recommended.
Have further Questions? See a doctor!