What relieves a sore pelvis during pregnancy?

I'm a pregnant woman in my late 20's. This is my first child, so I don't really know what to expect, but ever since I hit my third trimester the pelvic pain has been really severe. What are my options for treating this in a safe, natural way? I'd prefer to avoid drugs, if that's possible.
A certain amount of aches and pains of the pelvis are normal and expected during pregnancy. This is because the growing uterus and baby place a lot of pressure on the abdominal organs and bladder and also the bones of the pelvis. Sometimes however, this discomfort can be quite severe and then is called symphysis pubis dysfunction. There can be several treatments for symphysis pubis dysfunction. Often more frequent resting and staying off of one's feet can help. Many women find that pregnancy massage can be quite beneficial. Others find that wearing a pregnancy support garment to relieve some of the pressure is helpful. Yoga and stretching exercises have been used by some with good effect. Finally, a referral to a physical therapist specifically trained in dealing with pregnancy related problems can be very helpful. As always the diagnosis and the management of your personal concern will require a physical examination by your personal physician. Setting up an office visit with your OB / GYN doctor is recommended.