What causes one stomach pain after eating pizza?

Why do I get a stomach ache every time I eat pizza? I can't figure out because everything I eat in pizza is stuff I eat in other forms too (bread, cheese, vegetables), but in pizza form it always gives me pain. Could it be that I'm actually allergic to a certain combination of things?
Why certain foods make some people's stomach upset is sometimes a mystery. The best type of physician to discuss this issue with would be a primary care doctor such as a family doctor. In some cases, people may benefit from seeing a nutritionist who can guide you towards a better diet. Stomach aches after eating can be do to a variety of causes. Sometimes a stomach ache can occur after eating a high fat meal such as pizza. This is because the gall bladder must work hard during digestion of a high fat meal and if you have gall bladder problems, this can cause pain. Food allergies are common, but do not typically occur to a group of foods. In addition, having an upset stomach is not the usual symptom for a food allergy. If you were allergic to peanut oil for example, you would expect to have shortness of breath, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and perhaps a rash. I suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. He or she can take a detailed history and thorough physical exam and determine if there is a reason why you foods such as pizza don't agree with you. Good luck.