Neck Rings - What is the name of rings that appear around one's neck when their BMI is too high?

I am getting these 'rings' around my neck that appear when I gain too much weight. Is there a clinical term for these rings, and is there a way to fight them? I know I should lose weight overall, but is there a way to burn or remove fat on my neck in particular?
Many people have questions about weight loss. Maintaining a health weight is an important part of a healthy lifestyle and it can prevent the development of serious health problems, such as diabetes and heart disease. The doctors who will be well qualified to discuss weight loss and related issues with you include your primary care doctor. There is no particular technical medical name for the rings of fat that appear around the neck with weight gain. Fat can accumulate on many parts of the body, include the hips, thighs, buttocks, abdomen, upper arms, and neck. The process is the same in each location and no particular difference in terminology is employed. Similarly, there is also no way to remove fat specifically from the neck through exercise. Fat comes off all areas of the body in essentially the way that it was put on. Although neck strengthening and toning exercises might increase the firmness of the muscle underlying the fat layer, it will not have any effect at all on the overlying fat. As always any weight loss program is best managed in collaboration with your personal physician. Setting up an office visit with your primary care doctor might be advised.