What is a thick-walled complex cyst?

What is the significance of 'thick walls' on a complex cyst? After getting a biopsy of a cyst recently, my ObGyn noted that not only was the cyst complex (which I think I understand), but it was thick walled , too. Is this just a factor complicating biopsy, or does it have health implications for me?
Ovarian cysts are a common condition. All women have ovarian cysts at some time, yet some cysts are not normal and represent a real disease. Talk to your OB/GYN or primary care doctor if you are dealing with a cyst. An ovarian cyst is a collection of fluid within the ovary. A simple cyst is a single "ball." A complex cyst is a fluid pocket with many different walled off parts of it. That is, in a complex cyst the inside fluid is separated into many different pockets. There are many normal or inconsequential typs of cysts. A follicular cyst is a small cyst in which the egg develops during the menstrual period--these are normal and disappear on their own. A corpus luteum cyst can result after the egg is released. A functional cyst is an abnormal growth in the ovary, but his normally resolves itself. In general these minor cysts are thin walled and simple. There are some more concerning types of cysts. A dermoid cyst is an abnormal growth of non-ovarian tissue in the ovary. Endometriomas are when uterus tissue grows in the ovary. Ovarian cancer can also sometimes be cyst like. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is when many cysts form in the ovary because of an endocrine disorder. In general these more worrisome cysts are thick walled and complex. These generalizations are not 100%, thats why worrisome lesions must be biopsied. That being said, the thick walled nature of the cyst is simply a descriptor that sometimes indicates a mores serious condition. Follow up with your ob/gyn.