What medications push back periods?

Which medications can push back your periods? I am on medicine for my high blood pressure, and I don't remember anything about that possibly interfering with periods, but that is the only factor I can think of that seems to be delaying my periods.
The medications that are used to treat high blood pressure do not have effects on the menstrual cycle. In fact, it would be very unusual for any medication, other than birth control pills and other medications that explicitly interfere with the menstrual cycle, to have any effect on the menstrual cycle. Therefore, it is much more likely that there is some other reason for your menstrual irregularity. Of course, a delayed period in someone who is sexually active always requires ruling out the possibility of being pregnant. Once this is ruled out, there are still several possibilities. Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is the most common cause of irregular periods in most otherwise healthy young or middle aged women. PCOS can often be controlled through a combination of weight loss, healthy lifestyle, and medications to regulate the menstrual cycle, in consultation with your OBGYN doctor. Certain other hormonal problems, especially problems with thyroid hormone, can have effects on the menstrual cycle, especially if there is a recent history of fatigue, weight gain, and skin and hair changes. Finally, in older women who are approaching the age at which menopause is likely to occur, the periods can often become more and more irregular. As always, talking to either your primary care doctor or your OB GYN doctor about your menstrual irregularities is the best first step!