Can someone with a split uterus get pregnant?

Can a woman with a split uterus have a normal pregnancy? If so, what should I know about getting pregnant with a split uterus? Does it put me at a higher risk of having any kind of problems in labor that could endanger me or the baby? I'm 22 and just found out about my split uterus.
A split uterus, or a bicornuate uterus as it is known in medical terminology, is an uncommon anatomic abnormality of the uterus which occurs as a disruption of the normal fetal development of the uterus. Most women who have a bicornuate uterus can still become pregnant, unless there are other associated ovarian abnormalities. However, these pregnancies are higher risk than average. There is a higher risk of premature labor, miscarriage, breech presentation, and uterine rupture during labor. None of these means that you cannot get pregnant, however it does mean that any pregnancy you do have will have to followed more closely than that of a woman with an anatomically normal uterus. Some OB / GYN doctors specialize in taking care of these high risk pregnancies. As always the diagnosis and the management of your particular condition will require a physical examination by your personal physician. Setting up an office visit with your primary care doctor or your OB / GYN doctor is highly recommended.