Is it normal for the inner labia to protrude?

How normal is it for the inner labia to protrude? This is what my genitals look like, and I have never seen pictures or videos of other women whose genitals looked quite like this. I know it's trendy for women to worry their genitals look funny, but I really do and I'm concerned that there's a problem.
Genitals come in many shapes and sizes. Some women in particular have very large inner labia. This is simply caused by having some redundant skin in the area, and it is not under any circumstances a sign of a serious disease or condition. Sometimes the prominence of the labia is enhanced in women who have multiple children, as the vaginal birthing process can sometimes stretch out the vagina and cause the labia to remain more open and extruded at rest. Although, having redundant skin in the labia is not a medical problem, there is an emerging group of physicians who do perform cosmetic surgery of the genital. Therefore, if it is very bothersome to you, there are plastic surgeons who can help with size reduction surgery. As always the diagnosis and the management of your particular condition will require a physical examination by your personal physician. Setting up an office visit with your primary care doctor or your OB / GYN doctor might be advised.