What homeopathic treatment is there for xanthoma of the eyes?

I have a xanthoma on my left eyelid since two years ago, and I'm willing to try anything natural to get rid of it. What kind of naturopathic treatments are there for eliminating (or at least reducing) xanthoma?
A xanthoma is a skin patch or bump that is made up of cholesterol. The ones that are seen around the eye are known as xanthelasma. Xanthomas can be caused by either a genetic condition, or by having very high cholesterol levels (most are due to the high cholesterol). Cholesterol in the blood seeps out into the skin and collects causing a white patch or bump. There are a variety of ways to treat them, but by far the most important thing is get your cholesterol checked. If the xanthoma is caused by high cholesterol, you will need your cholesterol lowered to prevent coronary artery heart disease. Natural ways to lower your cholesterol include eating a higher number of plant based foods, getting a lot of exercise, and taking supplements of niacin, a vitamin. These measures may help some, but might not reduce your cholesterol low enough to get rid of the xanthomas. There are no other natural remedies for xanthomas that have any evidence behind them. I suggest that you schedule an appointment with a allopathic primary care physician. He or she can take a more detailed history of your xanthoma. If it does turn out to be a lipid xanthoma, then the most important thing you can do at this point is have your cholesterol checked. If your cholesterol is found to be elevated, you doctor can go through some of the natural ways to reduce it. If these measures fail, then you should highly consider using medicines that have been studied and shown to prevent heart disease. Good luck.