What temperature is the womb during pregnancy?

What temperature is the womb supposed to be during preganancy? I guess I might be overly sensitive about these things, but so far it feels like my whole abdominal region is a little cooler than the rest of my body - which is strange, because I thought it was supposed to be warmer.
Any time you develop symptoms during pregnancy that are bothering you or were not what you expected, you should seek attention from the OBGYN that your are seeing through your pregnancy. The term we use for the womb in medicine is the female uterus. Your uterus is well within the core of your body which holds your baby throughout the pregnancy. Its temperature is the same as our core body temperature which is about 98 degrees F. Your core body temperature does not change even when the outside of your body feels like its cold. The sensation you feel around your abdomen is the temperature of your skin. Normally your skin temperature does not directly reflect the temperature of your body core. So while you belly may feel a little chilly outside from time to time, you baby does not notice any change whatsoever. I suggest that you schedule an appointment with your OBGYN. He or she can take a more detailed history of your symptoms and perform a thorough physical exam. The two of you can discuss any unexpected symptoms that you are experiencing during this pregnancy. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes as planned. Good luck.